If you do not wish to have your builder engaged during the design process but you would like to obtain a detailed project proposal, then a Preliminary Agreement is for you.
We commit between 50-100 hours to put a detailed project proposal together to ensure your proposal is reflective of the design and actual site conditions to minimise surprises and risks later during construction. This is a necessary step in compiling a project proposal to ensure the information within the proposal is accurate.
We are completely open and transparent with our proposals and issue a fully open book BOQ, Scope of Works & Critical path project timeline. The typical services performed under a preliminary agreement are:
Scope Of Work
- Visit the site and assess the proposed works, including access etc.
- Prepare a detailed Scope of Works to ensure all expectations are set and all inclusions/exclusions are clearly outlined
- Prepare subcontractor Scope of Works & meet with subcontractors to review your project and discuss it in detail.
Bill Of Quantities
- Formulate a bill of quantities specifically for your project, ensuring that the pricing you are given is up-to-date and current with the market to ensure no surprises later
- Prepare a preliminary works program to ensure the expectation on the timeline is correct and review
- If required, we can provide cost saving options to meet your specific budget
Final Cost Review
- Complete a final cost review when all construction documentation is available
If you would like to find out more, please contact us today.
We look forward to turning your vision into reality.